Dr. Christopher Crooker MD Patient Reviews

3.4

October 6th, 2016
Dr. Crooker is very knowledgeable, and he has a caring and efficient staff. I am fortunate to have them taking care of my medical needs.

August 21st, 2016
Was a fantastic Doctor until his wife came in. The staff is the pits and yes will absolutely talk negatively about patients as you wait. Also if you are assertive and tell them you do not like or approve of their action(s) they will discharge you from the practice.

August 8th, 2016
thorough
Richard Petit is very thorough.

August 7th, 2016
Stay away from this practice
This is one of the most u professional and uncaring offices I have ever seen. If you value your life and health, stay away from this quack.

July 27th, 2016
Front Office Staff needs to Go
Heather, Richard, and Dr Crooker are very nice and knowledgeable physicians/PA, here is the problem. Their office staff is THE WORST. I took off work, and was waiting in the office for 2 HOURS and STILL WASN'T SEEN and had to leave to go back to work. Then they refused refills because I needed to be seen. When I called and left messages I never got a return phone call. Miguel the operator was rude, WENDY in the front office was very rude and unprofessional and should be fired, and Sherry the office manager was too busy to talk and never returned my call. I would highly suggest finding another office, unless you like rude unprofessional staff and 2 hr waits to be seen with an appointment and nurses that don't respond to your messages. 2-3 years ago this practice was awesome. I will be looking for a new one. When I called this morning and asked for a nurse Wendy informed me "they are all running late this morning", What a mess!

July 13th, 2016
Incompetent
Was not notified of a positive test result until I discovered it.

May 17th, 2016
Timely response
I have always been happy with my appointment at this facility. Staff is pleasant and personable. I had poison ivy near my eye and I went to my portal and asked for a Rx and they emailed me within 30 minutes and said I had an appointment that day. Got in, got looked at and got a shot for the poison ivy. Very much thankful for the quick time to get in as I did not want my eyes to be affected. Good job!!

April 21st, 2016
Don't waste your time.
Don't waste your time, the staff is extremely lazy, doesn't follow through with important issues, and extremely poor record keeping.

December 16th, 2015
I will never go back there. Staff unprofessional and rude
They promote their patient portal to make appointments. Well I had an appt on my portal made by and confirmed by them. Got their early only to be told I didn't have an appointment. I showed the girl at the desk my portal appt on my cell phone. After waiting another 45 min they refused to see. I've been a patient there for more than ten years and I find this unacceptable. In those years I have Maybe one time seen the Dr. instead it's always a PA. Long story short I drove I drove to urgent care.

November 18th, 2015
Great doctor, but is it worth the wait?
Love the patient portal and convenience of booking appointments, refill request, and timely response through the portal. The office, while friendly, is terribly slow. Every time I've been, I wait well over an hour to be seen, add in another. 30-40 min to be seen once in the room... It becomes a 2 hour ordeal. I've had to straight up just leave before because I needed to get back to work. If you have a good 2 1/2 hour block of time, its worth the wait. Unfortunsney my schedule doesn't always allow that.

August 14th, 2015
rude office
Rude office, talks bad about patients behind there back

August 4th, 2015
Similar experience at the practice of Dr. Christopher Crooker
A similar experience happened to me as "Extremely Disappointed" 4/30/15 review. I too was treated very rude by a staff member but it wasn't in regards to a Rx refill. Don't bother reporting rude staff to Dr. Crooker. His response will be to not return your call and discharge you. His allegiance is obviously with staff and not his patients. That's why I found another doctor who does not tolerate staff treating patients rudely and one who values their patients.