A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Crotty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Crotty is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Crotty, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Crotty graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Crotty has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sand Lake Hospital
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Paul Crotty MD is a male Dermatologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher P. Crotty practice?
- Dr. Christopher Crotty has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Crotty practices Dermatology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Dermatologists.