Christopher Crow MD Patient Reviews

November 22nd, 2011
Dr Crow has been taking care of me for the last 10 years and has always been a great doctor. Great staff support also.

August 22nd, 2011
Great doc! I like that he uses Electronic Medical Records. Very thorough office visit, felt like he spent time with me answering my questions and Dr Crow's staff is awesome!

August 16th, 2011
I'm not seeing Dr. Crow anymore
Dr. Crow changed my meds and I ended up in ER two nights in a row with a very high BP. (200/103) Last straw was when he didn't even look at me my entire visit. I ended up back at the office in a couple of days on the verge of an asthmatic attack and immediately placed on 7 meds to clear up my severe illness. The PA was alarmed Dr. Crow only had me on OTC meds. I'm not going back to him. The staff is awesome but I'm switching to another Dr in the practice.

September 10th, 2010
Dr. Christopher Crow
Excellent dr. Listens to patients and cutting edge on medical field. Staff is organized and very professional. Easy to schedule appts and he keeps h ...

April 25th, 2010
Great Doctor with Great Staff
I've been a patient of Dr. Crow's for four years and I've always been pleased with his practice. I never have to wait on hold on the phone or wait longer than 2-3 minutes in the waiting room. They are prompt and efficient.Dr. Crow and Dr. Moon (I've seen him as well on several weekend visits) are both always very caring and will spend a good amount of time with me. Their office is up to date and they can get you in and out very quickly.

November 11th, 2009
Dr and office staff are very good. Highly organized. Dr Crow stays current with changing medical science.