A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Crum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Crum, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 28 areas:
- Abdominal Cavity Cancer (Peritoneal Neoplasm)
- Adenosquamous Carcinoma
- Cervical Tumor (Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia
- Chlamydia Infections
- Fallopian Tube Cancer
- Female Genital Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Gynecologic disorders
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Neuroendocrine Carcinoma
- Ovarian Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer (Serous Cystadenocarcinoma)
- Ovariectomy (Ovary Removal)
- Pelvic Cancer
- Penis Cancer (Penile Neoplasm)
- Skin Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Crum graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 11 awards.
Dr. Crum has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Paul Crum MD is a male Pathologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher P. Crum practice?
- Dr. Christopher Crum has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Crum practices Anatomic Pathology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pathologists.