A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Cunningham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Cunningham is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Cunningham, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cunningham graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Cunningham has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- Trinity Health - Terrace Park Campus
- Mcleod Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher G Cunningham MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher G. Cunningham practice?
- Dr. Christopher Cunningham has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Cunningham practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Florence, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Dillon, SC.
See Florence Surgeons.