A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Cunningham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Cunningham is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cunningham
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cunningham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Cunningham, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cunningham graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Cunningham has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- Trinity Health - Terrace Park Campus
- Mcleod Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher G Cunningham MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher G. Cunningham practice?
- Dr. Christopher Cunningham has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Cunningham practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Florence, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Dillon, SC.
See Florence Surgeons.