A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Cunningham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Cunningham is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Cunningham, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cunningham graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Cunningham has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- Mcleod Regional Medical Center
- Trinity Health - Terrace Park Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cunningham accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher G. Cunningham practice?
Dr. Christopher Cunningham practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Florence, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Moline, IL and Davenport, IA.
See Florence Surgeons.