Gastroenterologist (digestive)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Amazing, knowledgable, talented doctor  |  show details
Dec 29th, 2013

I think everyone gets a little nervous when they go to the doctor. Dr. Cutler eased my nerves by answering all my questions and was able to address all of my concerns with ease. He helped me articulate some things I wasn't even sure about. With his talent , knowledge , and kind demeanor, he solved all of my GI issues. He is amazing and a lifesaver. I know no other doctor would've been able to help the same way.

|  Will perform unnecessary procedures, that doubles your bill!  |  show details
by Jackie on Jul 6th, 2013

I am not sure if this was a common practice with Mr. Cutler or with Granite Peaks Gastroenterology, but I would avoid both! I was scheduled for a routine endoscopy, and just before going in the nurse quickly asked me, "oh, is it difficult for you to swallow?" I replied that recently, yes, I had some troubles but it didn't bother me too much. Well, while I was recovering from the anesthesia, they told my husband they had dilated (stretched) my esophagus. We were both confused why they would do that, without my permission...I've had awful heartburn ever since that procedure. Turns out they billed my insurance an extra $1,200 for this procedure- now I know why they did it.