Dr. Christopher Cutter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Cutter?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Cutter?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 4th, 2015

Knows his ****

Dr. Cutter is up on the latest research and trends in this ever changing medical landscape. He's a great diagnostician and can explain things very well. I don't have many problems, but middle age is already passing quickly and the conditions that add up over a lifetime are starting to appear. I'm glad that he his here for me and my wife in this town.

June 11th, 2015

Might be a good choice if you are Female

I saw this quack for several years mostly because my wife liked him. He never treated me with much respect and often disregarded any complaint that I had as being trivial. I found out that my neighbor was using him too and he treated the husband the same as me but the wife really liked him. This is not good practice. Look elsewhere (unless you are female).

March 25th, 2014

The most arrogant callus doctor yet

He told me there was nothing wrong with my knee and refused too rite a Referal for my ankle as well that was injured in an auto accident that has caused me too fall 13 times in last month,after seeing a specialist this doctor could actually read the same films told me the bottom 1/3 of knee cap is gone makes you wonder what is wrong wtn the ankle ! E did how ever leave a snotty note on the knee Referal too contact him if I thought his actions were wrong on not giving ankle Referal and I did and he dismissed me as a patient ultimately doing me a huge favor, he now is in Crescent City Ca practicing his brand of medicine and is deemed far below the national average, at the hospital there I found 5 doctors that are willing too openly mock him his own colleagues imagine that !

August 12th, 2010

Highly recommend!

Very knowledgeable about my condition, treatment worked extremely well for me. Doctor personally phoned me to discuss treatment. Very satisfied!

July 2nd, 2014