Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by DrScore. CitySearch.
Knows his **** show details Knows his ****
Aug 4th, 2015

Dr. Cutter is up on the latest research and trends in this ever changing medical landscape. He's a great diagnostician and can explain things very well. I don't have many problems, but middle age is already passing quickly and the conditions that add up over a lifetime are starting to appear. I'm glad that he his here for me and my wife in this town.

Might be a good choice if you are Female show details Might be a good choice if you are Female
by Jim on Jun 11th, 2015

I saw this quack for several years mostly because my wife liked him. He never treated me with much respect and often disregarded any complaint that I had as being trivial. I found out that my neighbor was using him too and he treated the husband the same as me but the wife really liked him. This is not good practice. Look elsewhere (unless you are female).

The most arrogant callus doctor yet show details The most arrogant callus doctor yet
by Shawn on Mar 25th, 2014

He told me there was nothing wrong with my knee and refused too rite a Referal for my ankle as well that was injured in an auto accident that has caused me too fall 13 times in last month,after seeing a specialist this doctor could actually read the same films told me the bottom 1/3 of knee cap is gone makes you wonder what is wrong wtn the ankle ! E did how ever leave a snotty note on the knee Referal too contact him if I thought his actions were wrong on not giving ankle Referal and I did and he dismissed me as a patient ultimately doing me a huge favor, he now is in Crescent City Ca practicing his brand of medicine and is deemed far below the national average, at the hospital there I found 5 doctors that are willing too openly mock him his own colleagues imagine that !

Highly recommend! show details Highly recommend!
Aug 12th, 2010

Very knowledgeable about my condition, treatment worked extremely well for me. Doctor personally phoned me to discuss treatment. Very satisfied!

Office staff very friendly and helpful...Dr. Cutter is a 10! show details Office staff very friendly and helpful...Dr. Cutter is a 10!
by blcj at Citysearch on Sep 9th, 2008 on citysearch.com

Dr. Cutter is a family physician and his speciality is hormone replacement for men and women. He has extensive knowledge on the subject and I think is published. My Father went to see him for a routine check up and in his findings recommended that he change his medications and see a heart specialist. My Dad needed a pacemaker and the medications that a prior doctor recommended were incorrect. Dr. Cutter saved my Father`s life. His attention to detail is over the top! My Father is alive and well today at the age of 86 years young, due to the excellent care by Dr. Cutter. The people in Mamou, LA are very lucky to have a caring and wonderful doctor...We miss him in Burbank, California...

Read Full Review at citysearch.com