A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Cwik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Cwik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Cwik, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cwik graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Cwik has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Heart Hospital
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cwik accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher S. Cwik practice?
Dr. Christopher Cwik practices Pediatrics near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Kalamazoo, MI.
See Phoenix Pediatricians.