A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher D'Arcy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher D'Arcy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher D'Arcy, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Arcy graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 2 awards.
Dr. D'Arcy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South County Hospital
- Westerly Hospital
- Westerly Hospital - Outpt
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher A D'Arcy MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher A. D'Arcy practice?
- Dr. Christopher D'Arcy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher D'Arcy practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Wakefield, RI.
Additional practice locations include: East Greenwich, RI and Mystic, CT.
See Wakefield Internists and Wakefield Rheumatologists.