A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Darcy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Darcy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Darcy, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Darcy graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Darcy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South County Hospital
- Westerly Hospital
- Westerly Hospital - Outpt
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Allen Darcy MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher A. Darcy practice?
- Dr. Christopher Darcy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Darcy practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Westerly, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Wakefield, RI and East Greenwich, RI.
See Westerly Internists and Westerly Rheumatologists.