A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Baker, Assistant Professor is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Baker, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from University of Colorado School of Medicine, Medicine.
Dr. Baker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Children's Hospital
- The Childrens Hospital-Denver
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Daniel Baker MD is a male Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher D. Baker practice?
- Dr. Christopher Baker has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Baker practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Pediatricians and Aurora Pediatric Specialists.