A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Brown, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Boston University . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Brown has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher David Brown MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher D. Brown practice?
- Dr. Christopher Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Brown practices Ophthalmology near Teaneck, NJ.
See Teaneck Ophthalmologists.