A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Brown, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Boston University . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Brown has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher David Brown MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher D. Brown practice?
- Dr. Christopher Brown has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Brown practices Ophthalmology near Teaneck, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bronxville, NY.
See Teaneck Ophthalmologists.