A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Brown is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Brown, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Corneal Diseases, Diabetic Eye Disease Diabetic Retinopathy, and Melanoma.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brown has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brown accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 27 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance