A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Caggiano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Caggiano, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Caggiano graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Caggiano has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Covington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Caggiano MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Caggiano practice?
- Dr. Christopher Caggiano has 1 office location.
- Dr. Christopher Caggiano practices Emergency Medicine near Edgewood, KY.