A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Fox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Fox is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Fox, DO is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fox graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Fox has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
- Lake Norman Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Daniel Fox DO is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Christopher D. Fox practice?
- Dr. Christopher Fox has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Fox practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Mooresville, NC and Avon, OH.
See Charlotte Psychiatrists.