A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Fox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Fox is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fox
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fox Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Fox, DO is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fox graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Fox has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
- Lake Norman Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Daniel Fox DO is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Christopher D. Fox practice?
- Dr. Christopher Fox has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Fox practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Psychiatrists and Charlotte Child Psychiatrists.