A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Johnson, Hand and Sports Medicine Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Johnson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Orthopaedic Surgery, and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hand Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Riverview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher D. Johnson MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher D. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Christopher Johnson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Johnson practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Sports Medicine near Toms River, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Tinton Falls, NJ and Freehold, NJ.
See Toms River Surgeons and Toms River Orthopedic Surgeons.