A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Miller is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Miller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Miller has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Winter Haven Hospital
- Winter Haven Hospital-Regency
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Douglas Miller MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Christopher D. Miller practice?
- Dr. Christopher Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Miller practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Winter Haven, FL.
See Winter Haven Internists and Winter Haven Endocrinologists.