A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Miller is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Miller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Miller has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Marion Regional Medical Center
- Pontotoc Health Service CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher D Miller MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher D. Miller practice?
- Dr. Christopher Miller has 10 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Miller practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Tupelo, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Corinth, MS and Oxford, MS.
See Tupelo Internists and Tupelo Nephrologists.