A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Newton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Newton, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Newton graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Newton has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Douglas Newton MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher D. Newton practice?
- Dr. Christopher Newton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Newton practices Diagnostic Radiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Radiologists.