A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Nielsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Nielsen, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nielsen graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nielsen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- East Cooper Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher David Nielsen MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher D. Nielsen practice?
- Dr. Christopher Nielsen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Nielsen practices Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Charleston, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Pleasant, SC.
See Charleston Cardiologists.