A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Nielsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Nielsen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nielsen
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Nielsen, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nielsen graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nielsen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- East Cooper Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher D Nielsen MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher D. Nielsen practice?
- Dr. Christopher Nielsen has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Nielsen practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Cardiologists.