A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher O'Brien, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. O'Brien has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. O'Brien accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher D. O'Brien practice?
Dr. Christopher O'Brien practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Pulmonologists, Philadelphia Critical Care Practitioners, and Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.