A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Taylor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Taylor, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Taylor has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Dean Taylor MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Christopher D. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Christopher Taylor has 8 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Taylor practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Marietta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA and Austell, GA.
See Marietta Physiatrists.