A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Wilhelm is Good. Dr. Wilhelm has been reviewed by 10 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Wilhelm, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Patient Centered Medical Home and Preventative Health.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilhelm graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wilhelm has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- William Beaumont Hospital-Troy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wilhelm accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 6 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 22 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Wilhelm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher D. Wilhelm practice?
Dr. Christopher Wilhelm practices Internal Medicine near Troy, MI.
See Troy Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Kristopher Wilhelm, Dr. Kip Wilhelm, Dr. Chris Wilhelm, Dr. Kris Wilhelm