Dr. Christopher Williams Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Williams?

October 24th, 2013

Great doctor

Well not sure where to begin. We were trying for a kid for few years and couldn’t have one. We met Dr.William and in first visit itself we were 100% sure it will be done here. Dr.William is a great doctor and a great human being. He spent time with us, explain the options and his recommendation. Couple of time, I called him and nearly talk for 15 minutes. There entire staff is very professional and caring. Had great experience with RN Stephanie and Bonny. Finally we have a kid with their help and extremely happy. Thanks Dr. William. You and your entire practice is great help to all needy couple like us. Wish you all the best.

February 1st, 2013

Just awesome

I've been seeing Dr. Smith, but she recently had a baby and I've been switched to Dr. Williams. Not only was he very nice and understanding with my worries, but he had read up on what my personal diagnosis was and knew everything that we'd tried and gone through. Very compassionate and took the time to make me feel like he cared.

April 3rd, 2011

I'm a medical student and I hope one day to be able to demonstrate the caring and compassion I have experienced with Dr. Williams to my own patients. Somehow he manages to take time out of his busy day to actually sit down with my husband and I in his office and go over test results and options. He has taken the time to call me at home and talk for 15+ minutes. He has never pushed us for any specific treatment, but has given us the options and the time to decide. The staff and the facilities are also amazing! I can call anytime or e-mail and they will get back to me with an answer! I recommend them to anyone!

March 18th, 2011

Dr Williams is my favorite doctor. We drove three hours to be under his care. He did an excellent job with my surgery. The entire practice is ran well. They also are concerned about your time.

May 17th, 2010

Great Physician

He takes time with patients , listens to your problems, treats you with compassion.

February 27th, 2010

Exceptional physician

I have seen Dr. Williams, his colleague Dr. Bateman, and their nursing staff for three years now and cannot think of a single negative experience I have had with them. Dr. Williams is an exceptionally warm and invested doctor who takes time to care for the whole patient. The women he sees are emotionally drained from years of trying unsuccessfully for a child, and he handles them with compassion and a wealth of expertise. I would recommend this doctor and his entire practice to anyone.

December 6th, 2015