Dermatologist (skin), Pathologist
Lancaster Dermatology
1821 Como Park Blvd
Lancaster, NY 14086
716-681-4800
Locations and availability (1)

2.0

|  we have same last name  |  show details
by Faisal Dabaski on Jul 13th, 2013

contact me : dbskey@yahoo.com

|  show details
by Anne on Jul 4th, 2013

Dr Dabski was not prompt. His full body scan consisted of glancing at my face and back. It lasted all but 60 seconds. Other doctors spent at least 5 minutes or more. I was very unhappy with my visit.

|  Worst Doctor  |  show details
by Emma on Mar 18th, 2013

I have never in my life written a review about anything, but I wanted to write this so other people can avoid the experience I had. I made an appointment with Dr. Dabski for 10am- didn't actually see him until 11:30am, and then had no more than 3 minutes of face time with him. The staff was rude an incompetent and insisted my wait was so long because they hadn't yet received my co-pay (even though I paid upon arriving). This was the absolute worst encounter with a medical "professional" that I have ever experienced. Stay far away. I wish I could give zero stars.

|  Skin Cancer Patient  |  show details
Feb 8th, 2012

Not a thorough "doctor", if that's what he calls himself. After 2 visits, I did not need more treatment. This doctor insisted on regular 3 month visits. After 12 months, I received a very rude and un-professional letter from his office stating that I was no longer a patient. (Likely cuz I didn't pad his pockets often enough) Receptionist never smiles and was totally unfriendly.

|  show details
Oct 19th, 2011

I found Dr Dabski to be very courteous and professional. His manner is very straightforward and yet comforting and he has always made me feel welcome. I would recommend him

|  IMHO, definitely not a thorough dermatologist  |  show details
by Shawn O at Insider Pages on Jun 10th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Although I had not had the moles on my body checked for decades, Dr. Dabski did not even attempt to thoroughly check my skin. I had to poin...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Never go here again  |  show details
Apr 22nd, 2010

Went in for a full body check. Firstly, he wanted to know what I was concerned with directly and wanted me to point out the specific area of concern. Looked at a benign growth on my leg and froze it. I then again asked for a full scan. He looked at my back and chest from about 3-4 feet away for less than 10 seconds and said it looks good. I then asked him to look at my scalp, and he told me to find the exact spot I was concerned about, then he looked at it for a couple of seconds. At no time did he either use any additional lighting or magnification. I consequently have scheduled another appointment with a different dermo to do a proper scan, and address the growth on my scalp that has gotten larger.

|  No problems with this Dr  |  show details
by G from Cheektowaga on Mar 18th, 2010

Made an appointment over the phone, was able to move it up by calling in looking for an earlier one. Got my new patient paperwork before the appointment, filled it out prior. Dr was informative and took care of the problem right there. Also checked other skin problems and gave me information on them.

|  Get a new profession, Dr.  |  show details
Aug 26th, 2009

Rude and self promoting. Demands cash and social security number UP FRONT if you might have an insurance number. Sent to collections for pennies on a disputed charge. Pitiful. It's obvious he does not want to be working as a doctor.

|  Superstar  |  show details
Aug 9th, 2008

This guy walked into the examination room with an intern and acted like a total superstar. I had a skin abnormality which he barely glanced at and diagnosed immediately. A glance around the room seemed to indicate he cared more about cosmetics (Botox, etc) than he did about real skin issues. I will never go to this doctor again; I suggest you do the same.

|  Horrendous doctor  |  show details
Mar 13th, 2008

Don't even bother. This guy couldn't diagnose a bee sting if it landed on his own nose and zapped him. He's horrible. I had a weird rash and he didn't even LOOK at it before he decided he didn't know what it was, gave me some hydrocortisone and sent me on my way. Within one day, the rash had tripled in size and severity. And, he has the personality of a dirty dish rag.