A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Daisy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Daisy
Education & Awards
Dr. Daisy graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Daisy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Daisy DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Daisy practice?
- Dr. Christopher Daisy has 9 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Daisy practices Emergency Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Coldwater, MI.
See Dearborn Emergency Physicians.