A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Daley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Daley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Daley
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Daley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Daley, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Daley graduated from Memorial University Of Newfoundland, St Johns. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Daley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Frye Regional Medical Center
- Valdese General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Thomas Daley MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher T. Daley practice?
- Dr. Christopher Daley has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Daley practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Morganton, NC.
See Morganton Surgeons.