A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Daley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Daley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Daley
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Daley, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Daley graduated from Memorial University Of Newfoundland, St Johns. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Daley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Frye Regional Medical Center
- Valdese General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Thomas Daley MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher T. Daley practice?
- Dr. Christopher Daley has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Daley practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Morganton, NC.
See Morganton Surgeons.