Christopher T Daley MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9
  • 3 reviews

November 7th, 2015
I think he had a bad hair day when I had my appointment with him
I thought he was very rude, arrogant, didn't seem interested in my problem, irritated, and acted like he didn't have time for me. At this point , I was getting disgusted with his attitude. I did ask him if he was having a bad hair day and I didn't like his attitude. I I didn't know he made another appointment until I went to pay my bill. They discussed the appointment and I said no thank you I will never come back here again and I haven't returned. I always heard he was so nice and very professional in his field. I don't know what his problem was the day I saw him but certainly not a professional! I hope if you visit its a nicer visit than I had. Good Luck!

November 19th, 2014
He fixed my dad.
He fixed one of my dad's hips (with out a replacement). He also replaced my dad's other hip, and he's doing tricks now! This doctor goes the extra mile for his patients. I usually don't do this review stuff, but here I am typing something, because it's the least I can do.

September 26th, 2013
Patient
Have recommended everyone I know with an orthopedic problem. No negative feed back.