A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Dalton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Dalton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Dalton, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Dalton graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Dalton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher G Dalton DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher G. Dalton practice?
- Dr. Christopher Dalton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Dalton practices Family Medicine near Jenks, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Tulsa, OK.
See Jenks Family Physicians.