A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Damico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Damico is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Damico graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Damico has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Newton Memorial Hospital
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher R Damico DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher R. Damico practice?
- Dr. Christopher Damico has 5 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Damico practices Family Medicine near Landing, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newton, NJ and Rockaway, NJ.
See Landing Family Physicians.