A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Damico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Damico is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Damico
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Damico Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Damico graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Damico has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Newton Memorial Hospital
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher R Damico DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher R. Damico practice?
- Dr. Christopher Damico has 5 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Damico practices Family Medicine near Landing, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newton, NJ and Rockaway, NJ.
See Landing Primary Care Doctors.