A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher D'Amico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher D'Amico is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Amico graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. D'Amico has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Newton Memorial Hospital
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Robert D'Amico DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher R. D'Amico practice?
- Dr. Christopher D'Amico has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher D'Amico practices Family Medicine near Landing, NJ.
See Landing Family Physicians.