A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christoph Damon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christoph Damon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Damon
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Damon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christoph Damon, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Damon graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Damon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Rideout Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christoph Rex Damon MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Christoph R. Damon practice?
- Dr. Christoph Damon has 1 office location.
Dr. Christoph Damon practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Yuba City, CA.
See Yuba City Orthopedic Surgeons and Yuba City Surgeons.