Dr. Christopher Davidson MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Wellesley Hills, MA

July 18th, 2016
Dr and staff are the best! Start to finish everything went perfect. I love my new look! Thank you!! I would recommend anyone to this practice.

September 14th, 2015
Dr. Davidson is a true professional. He is kind, intelligent and does excellent work! My young daughter needed to have a fast growing cyst removed from her arm. Dr. Davidson was referred to us by our dermatologist. He was gentle, upbeat and engaged her in conversation for the entire 40 minute procedure. Since the cyst was in a visible place we wanted a plastic surgeon to do the removal. We couldn't be happier. You can't even see it now a year later. Dr. Davidson also promptly responded to all the emails I sent with questions post-procedure. My daughter had a really positive experience and is a big fan of Dr. Davidson!

May 14th, 2015
Excellent doctor!

June 19th, 2014
Like being treated by family
I had breast implants done. Dr Davidson is a high class professional with incredible surgery knowledge and the best bedside manners. His approach to every step is immaculate, from assessing the situation, understanding patient's concerns and making recommendations for procedures and next steps. Dr. Davidson's staff is unlike any other medical staff I know. Pam is the kindest most caring person and will help you with everything from scheduling appointments to sharing other patient's general thoughts on what to expect. Karen took such good care of me, I felt like my own sister was next to me. It was not only a successful procedure with excellent results, but a memorable experience that I will always cherish. No regrets. Best decision ever made.

December 28th, 2013
VERY DISSAPOINTED IN MY RESULTS DR. REFUSED TO FIX HIS MISTAKE UNLESS I PAID HIM TO FIX THEM. GOT TUMMY TUCK AND BREAST LIFT . I HAVE HORRIBLE SCARS ON BREAST AND A LARGE POUCH OF SKIN ON THE LEFT SIDE ON MY TUMMY THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN TAKEN CARE OF WITH MY TUMMY TUCK. VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED AND I PAID OVER 16,000.00 FOR THE SURGERY

October 15th, 2013
Breast Augmentation/Lift & Tummy Tuck
I lost over 100 pounds which resulted in a saggy tummy and no chest. I had very little self-esteem and needed to complete my journey to getting fit and healthy. Pro's - better looking and feeling body. Con's - risk that results are not what I would have expected. Pain to endure, but let me add that the pain medicine worked exceptionally well. Results - Phenomenal. I could not have guessed how nicely the surgery would turn out. I finally feel like a woman and am a much happier and content lady because of it! Thank you Christopher J. Davidson, M.D., FACS You transformed me from a flat chested and saggy skinned female to a flat tummy, lovely chested, vibrant woman. I am pleased to call you my preferred plastic surgeon and recommend you to anybody considering any body altering procedures. I found your bedside manner and professionalism to be of the utmost highest of quality and truly felt comfortable and safe and both you and your staffs hands. Thank you for the wonderful experience and results. I couldn't have expected any better!

July 17th, 2013
Neck Lift Surgery
I am pleased to write about an extraordinarily positive plastic surgery experience I recently had with Dr. Christopher Davidson of Wellesley, MA. I'm a 65+ man with a youthful spirit and demeanor. The only thing that gave away my age was my "turkey neck" – a collection of extra skin below my chin that actually clung to the top or my chest when I moved my head. It bothered me a great deal (although many people said they never noticed it!) After years of bemoaning my genetic fate, I decided it was time to do something about it. I looked online for plastic surgeons and was impressed by Dr. Davidson's background and training and the extremely positive reviews of his work. I had two meetings with Dr. Davidson before taking the plunge and undergoing a "neck lift." Dr. Davidson was extremely clear in telling me what the procedure entailed and what the recuperation would be. I felt very comfortable talking with him and decided to go ahead with the surgery. Needless to say, I'm thrilled I did!! It's one of the best decisions I've ever made. I look and feel at least ten years younger. The surgery itself went very smoothly. The nursing staff was superb, as was the anesthesiologist. Dr. Davidson's office manager, Pam, makes you feel like you're "family." I experienced some pain the first day after surgery, but it was manageable. After a day and a half, I took myself off all painkillers. I wore a neck sling for a week (not the most enjoyable experience), but it wasn't too bad. The most important thing is that Dr. Davidson did a superb job! My neck looks completely natural. People who don't know me would never guess in a thousand years that I had any "work" done. Dr. Davidson told me that he tends to be conservative in order to achieve a natural look. And this approach certainly paid off. Dr. Davidson and his entire staff are incredibly nurturing and caring. The doctor called me at home twice to see how I was doing. He was attentive, responsive, and most of all extremely accessible. If anyone is considering any kind of plastic or reconstructive surgery, I would strongly recommend Dr. Christopher Davidson and his extraordinary team. He is one of the most outstanding medical professionals I have ever encountered.

June 7th, 2013
Highly recommended
I went to Dr. Davidson for breast reconstruction after my bilateral mastectomy. My type of reconstruction is a process involving several office visits and a couple of surgeries and I cannot say enough about the quality of care I received at this office. I have the utmost trust in Dr Davidson and his staff. He put me at ease from our first meeting, he is very calm, relaxed and knowledgeable. He always explains each procedure fully and takes the time to answer all questions I have, and I have had plenty along the way! Karen is also a lovely, compassionate, and helpful person. She is very conscientious, acknowledging my concerns and giving me peace of mind as well. In all of my visits I have been seen promptly and I have never felt rushed to leave. Pam in the front office is a doll to deal with, she's attentive, caring, very accommodating when scheduling for me. I have looked forward to all of my visits there, these individuals now feel like family to me, having helped me in a very personal way along my recovery.

April 4th, 2013
Fantastic experience!
My experience with Dr. Davidson and his staff was wonderful! I did a lot of research and met with multiple surgeons before choosing Dr. Davidson. I know I made the best choice possible! He really took the time to address all of my questions, gave me honest answers and clear expectations. He was completely respectful of my modest aesthetic goals and the results of the breast augmentation are perfect!!! EXACTLY what I hoped for! I was SO nervous in the weeks leading up to my surgery! But in the end, my recovery has been easier than expected and my incisions are fading so fast! I am 3 weeks post-op and I feel great!!! After two children and two years of nursing, my breasts were so deflated (I barely wore a 32 A) I was extremely self conscious about it. I tried for years to just "get used to it" but it really bothered me. Dr. Davidson gave me my pre-pregnancy breasts back, something I didn't think was possible!!!! Pam was so sweet and made booking appointments easy. Karen was fantastic as well! They all took excellent care of me! I honestly can't say enough good things about Dr Davidson and his staff!!! They are the best!!!!!

April 2nd, 2013
Great doctor and staff
My kids and I came to see Dr. Davidson for various reasons: facial moles removal (my kids), liposuction and tummy tuck (me). We are very happy with the results. The doctor and his staff were very responsive.

January 30th, 2013
I feel blessed to have found this doctor!
Dr. Davidson's office staff is wonderful! They go above and beyond and are always so pleasant to work with. Dr. Davidson himself is a treasure. Kind and compassionate, I feel very comfortable that he listens to what I am saying and offers genuine concern for his patients. Any surgery is a difficult experience but you can be sure you are in the best possible hands with Dr. Davidson.

September 23rd, 2012
Dr. Davidson is an amazing plastic surgeon. I was beside myself with joy when I saw the results of my neck after my surgery. I am no longer self conscious about how my neck looks. He is very easy to talk to and is very honest. Karen his nurse is just as wonderful as is Pam his receptionist. Dr. Davidson is 100% devoted to doing exactly what you want done to your face or body. There is no one else to decide on. He is the Doctor to go to!