A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Davies:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Davies is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Davies, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Davies graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Davies has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher B Davies MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher B. Davies practice?
- Dr. Christopher Davies has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Davies practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Waukesha, WI.
Additional practice locations include: New Berlin, WI and Mukwonago, WI.
See Waukesha Surgeons.