A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Davis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Davis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Aultman Hospital
- Doctors Hospital of Stark County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher James Davis DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Davis practice?
- Dr. Christopher Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Davis practices Family Medicine near Massillon, OH.
See Massillon Primary Care Doctors.