Dr. Christopher Dawson Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Dawson?

Dr. Dawson gave me back my life.

Posted on September 16th, 2017

After the first injection I felt a little better, the second injection three weeks later I felt much better and then three weeks later the third injection was like a miracle. I no longer had to walk with a cane and I was able to go back to work

Does not treat breastfeeding mothers

Posted on May 17th, 2017

I am breastfeeding, so he would not even discuss options beyond physical therapy, which I can't afford. Apparently breastfeeding and not having a lot of spare money means I deserve to be in pain. When I started crying from pain and despair, he left the room and had his office manager come talk to me.

Yorktown, VA

Posted on February 27th, 2017

Dr Dawson is the most arrogant doctor I have ever seen. He belittles quite frequently and always has to get the last word in. He asks for questions and then makes you feel like an idiot for asking. He may be a good doctor, but unfortunately, many will never know because of his terrible bedside manner. He is by far the worst doctor I have ever been to. He will copy and paste the following response to every negative review he gets: Dr Dawson does not accept new patients whose sole desire is to have their opioid refilled. Patients that he inherited may very well not be satisfied with his conservative medical management practice. We NEVER spoke of or asked for opiod refills - it is just his way of minimizing the review and trying to control the situation.

Dr jekyl

Posted on October 6th, 2016

He is inconsistent, arrogant, sarcastic, volatile, unprofessional. He has no empathy or compassion. His way or the highway. Stay away from this quack.

Unprofessional

Posted on September 7th, 2016

Arrogant. Does not listen to the patient.

Posted on March 29th, 2016

Unfortunately I am not satisfy with this doctor, after getting a second opinion I learned I didn't have anything wrong with my sciatica and I was given 6 shots and wanted to give me 12 more for a condition I did not have. Very disappointed.

Posted on October 31st, 2015

Courteous and friendly and knowledgeable. Highly recommended- he's professional and a great doctor.

Posted on October 17th, 2015

Very professional. He'll be my doctor for a long time.

Great diagnostician.

Posted on April 7th, 2015

Very knowledgeable, explains everything.

Review of dr Dawson

Posted on March 10th, 2014

I was referred to Dr Dawson for hip pain & was immediately impressed with his great personality and concern for the patient. Dr. Dawson pin pointed my hip problem & I started physical therapy within the week. Over the last few months I've seen Dr Dawson for a few procedures & follow ups. My hip issues have greatly improved and I continue to learn new ways to increase my mobility and prevent further flare ups. It's nice to find a doctor who loves his job and also will listen to the patient and not suggest surgery before trying other options first.

Dr. Dawson Superior Pain Management Doctor

Posted on February 21st, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Dawson since August, 2012. I have multiple, complex medical problems requiring a very skilled pain physician. Dr. Dawson is exactly that. Not only is his diagnosis always right-on target, so is his treatment. He has the ability to "think outside the box" and find what will give me the most relief. He delivers his treatment with compassion and precision. He takes the time to listen and to treat one as an intelligent adult who knows her own body. At the same time, he is firm, but kind when he informs you when you are incorrect!! BUT, he explains why and what is the best route to go. Re: his office's organizational procedures---they are always checking into insurance coverage, meticulously monitoring pain and inflammation medications, and doing follow-up. I often receive a call after an injection to see how I am doing. I always am scheduled for an office visit after a procedure to see how I am doing. He is an excellent time manager--often taking me earlier than my appointment time. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Dawson. He is without question the best physician I've ever been to. Thanks to him, I am able to live a life with less pain.

Retired

Posted on February 20th, 2014

Dr. Dawson has been treating me for back and leg problems for about two years and has always been professional, courteous and easy to talk with about my condition.