Dr. Christopher Dawson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 16 reviews

October 6th, 2016
Dr jekyl
He is inconsistent, arrogant, sarcastic, volatile, unprofessional. He has no empathy or compassion. His way or the highway. Stay away from this quack.

September 7th, 2016
Unprofessional
Arrogant. Does not listen to the patient.

March 29th, 2016
Unfortunately I am not satisfy with this doctor, after getting a second opinion I learned I didn't have anything wrong with my sciatica and I was given 6 shots and wanted to give me 12 more for a condition I did not have. Very disappointed.

October 31st, 2015
Courteous and friendly and knowledgeable. Highly recommended- he's professional and a great doctor.

October 17th, 2015
Very professional. He'll be my doctor for a long time.

April 7th, 2015
Great diagnostician.
Very knowledgeable, explains everything.

March 9th, 2014
Review of dr Dawson
I was referred to Dr Dawson for hip pain & was immediately impressed with his great personality and concern for the patient. Dr. Dawson pin pointed my hip problem & I started physical therapy within the week. Over the last few months I've seen Dr Dawson for a few procedures & follow ups. My hip issues have greatly improved and I continue to learn new ways to increase my mobility and prevent further flare ups. It's nice to find a doctor who loves his job and also will listen to the patient and not suggest surgery before trying other options first.

February 21st, 2014
Dr. Dawson Superior Pain Management Doctor
I have been a patient of Dr. Dawson since August, 2012. I have multiple, complex medical problems requiring a very skilled pain physician. Dr. Dawson is exactly that. Not only is his diagnosis always right-on target, so is his treatment. He has the ability to "think outside the box" and find what will give me the most relief. He delivers his treatment with compassion and precision. He takes the time to listen and to treat one as an intelligent adult who knows her own body. At the same time, he is firm, but kind when he informs you when you are incorrect!! BUT, he explains why and what is the best route to go. Re: his office's organizational procedures---they are always checking into insurance coverage, meticulously monitoring pain and inflammation medications, and doing follow-up. I often receive a call after an injection to see how I am doing. I always am scheduled for an office visit after a procedure to see how I am doing. He is an excellent time manager--often taking me earlier than my appointment time. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Dawson. He is without question the best physician I've ever been to. Thanks to him, I am able to live a life with less pain.

February 19th, 2014
Retired
Dr. Dawson has been treating me for back and leg problems for about two years and has always been professional, courteous and easy to talk with about my condition.

February 18th, 2014
Mrs.
Dr. Dawson is a very kind, understanding, patient man who is also a most professional & effective specialist in the non-surgical treatment of spinal disorders.

February 17th, 2014
Great Doctor. Very good bed side manner. Hard to find a doctor that takes the time to get to know you on a personal level.

February 17th, 2014
Back Problems
A truly caring doctor. Without a doubt help me to feel better was his number one concern. I would highly recommend Dr. Dawson.