Dr. Christopher De Camp Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Christopher De Camp?

Good experience

Posted on July 10th, 2013

Dr. Decamp is a highly recommended surgeon for hands. I thought he was professional and friendly, and had a good bedside manner. I do think I should have had another follow up visit. I had both hands operated on (carpal tunnel), and have had no real issues, other than some pain that is to be expected; which is slowly going away. I would recommend him highly.

Did my son's carpal tunnel surgery

Posted on July 1st, 2013

Dr. DeCamp was professional and very easy to understand when he explained to my son, who has down syndrome, what he was going to do. He talked directly to him, not to me, like many other doctors do! I was impressed. Did a wonderful job with the surgery and aftercare. Took the time to answer all of my son's questions and he had a lot! Never once felt rushed when he was with us. Staff was wonderful also, especially the physician's assistant who removed my son's stitches. Very concerned with his comfort and understanding level. I would highly recommend!

Look elsewhere

Posted on March 22nd, 2013

Worse doctor I think I have ever seen. Spends no time listening to patient's concerns/issues. Does however spend plenty of time recording "notes" on a recorder before and after your appointment within earshot of other patients. If you want to constantly remind him of your ongoing issues with no solution--go see him. Office he works out of (Northeast Ortho) might as well be a cattle farm with patients waiting to go for slaughter. It seems as though the concern does not lie in helping patients, but billing them repeatedly for things that do not work and pushing them out the door worse than they were before they went in. Been dealing with an ongoing issue for years now that has become worse after his "care". His solution? Countless rounds of physical therapy, braces in every color and a "suck it up" attitude. If you're looking for a caring, professional orthopedic doctor look elsewhere!

My Carpal tunnel surgery

Posted on May 15th, 2012

He is the worst doctor every & im in more pain then ever after my surgery. I will never ever see him again & do not recommend him. He seems not to care when you go back to tell him that you are still experiencing pain he will tell you to see another doctor cause there is nothing he could do.

Cold and Unfeeling

Posted on April 21st, 2011

Dr. Decamp operated on my hand for carpal tunnel syndrome more than 8 months ago. I went through physical therapy, and that did not help. I am in worst pain now than I was before the surgery. At times, I can hardly use my hand. It is still extremely sore, and very weak. I have a hard time writing and doing everyday tasks. I also have fibromyalgia but have had numerous surgeries with no complications at all. I told Dr. DeCamp of the pain I have in my hand. He took my hand and rubbed his finger over the place where he had made the incision. He commented to me about how well it has healed. In my opinion, all her cares about is the art of the surgery. He was so enamored by his work and fixated on the fact that the incision healed so well, he didn't care about anything I had to say. He said, " I'm a surgeon, there's nothing I can do about the pain, go see your primary care, tell her to send you to physical therapy." Then he got up and left the room. No compassion AT ALL!!! I would not recommend him to anyone. I could have received more compassion from a dog. I just wish I knew how heartless he was before I had my surgery.

Posted on May 19th, 2017