A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Debacker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Debacker, Ophthalmologist, Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Debacker
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Debacker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Debacker, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Eye Cancer
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Debacker graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Debacker has 9 hospital affiliations:
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Macdonald Debacker MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. Debacker practice?
- Dr. Christopher Debacker has 6 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Debacker practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Salinas, CA and Monterey, CA.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.