A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Debacker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Debacker, Ophthalmologist, Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Debacker, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Eye Cancer
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Debacker graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Debacker has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Heart Hospital
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Macdonald Debacker MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. Debacker practice?
- Dr. Christopher Debacker has 5 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Debacker practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Salinas, CA and San Ramon, CA.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.