Overall Review

April 2nd, 2015
The best of the best
He is the best Internist I have ever seen. Very caring. And knows is stuff. I had to leave Maryland. And now live in Florida. I really miss him. He had my full trust.

January 7th, 2015
I love Dr. Deborja, you just have to make it past the rude phone matters of his staff!

September 25th, 2014
good doctor
Dr. DeBorja is not only a good doctor, but he is the sweetest most friendly doctor I have ever gone to. I have been his patient for over 30 years and I am happy.

March 22nd, 2014
he's the best
i almost don't want to write a glowing review because i want dr deborja all to myself and fear he'll become even more popular than he is now! however……to be honest……he's brilliant, patient, kind, and really cares about his patients. i can't imagine going to anyone else. love this man!

December 14th, 2013
The Good Doctor
I've read all the reviews, and I have to say that the staff have always been very courteous, but I also know when your dealing with the public its hard to be composed when someone is nasty to you. And my Doctor De Borja is great, compasionate, and its true he will take his time with you ,answer any of your questions and explain , in layman terms so you understand the problems your are having, and exactly what the medication that he recommends will do. Great Guy. And I have to say in the past the office was a little slammed at times, but I have to say in the last few years everything runs smoothly. And the waiting times, in my opinion have 100% improved. I have been going to this center for many years and so has my husband, if we get sick there has NEVER been a problem getting seen!

May 16th, 2012
I love this man
Dr Deborja is the kindest dr.....the time he takes with patients gets him in trouble in today's crazy world that requires doctors to spend 10 minutes with their patients....that's all. Dr Deborja has never ever rushed me....even when I say that I'm taking up too much of his time.....he tells me not to worry about that....I don't know if/when he retires, if I'll ever find another dr. like him....he's one of a kind....so sensitive and incredibly intelligent.

May 10th, 2011
The best!
I've been a DeBorja patient for 15 years and am extremely satisfied. He is well read, up to date, personable and thorough. I recommend him with no reservations.

June 30th, 2010
Very very good doctor
Dr. Deborja is a very good and thoughtful doctor.

March 27th, 2010
Drug reps, Rude Receptionists
Receptionists and doctors are too busy flirting with each other to give a good standard of care. Doc tried to give me the anti-depressant Effexor when I'm not depressed or have habitual anxiety. I just needed the help of Xanax to fly on a plane once in a while. $170 a month for Effexor and I could just take a cruise instead of flying after a year. Really, sample packs from reps to help offset the cost, Dr. Deborja? Called the rude receptionist for an invoice 10 times. Three months later, no invoice, only these three worn out excuses: billing lady is on vacation, we're too busy and we'll give you a call back when we're not too busy. Stop taking kick backs from drug reps that flood the place, stop flirting like this is Grey's Anatomy and do your job.

October 20th, 2009
Nightmare at the doctors office
My visit was a nightmare. Couldnt get an appointment, but could be seen on a 1st come basis from 8-10 am. After watching eveyone who came in get seen, I was called in at 10:15 to get weighed. I was told my doctor had just arrived and was working today? ( I was 1st on the list so my wait was almost over?) After Three + hour wait in waiting room, I got called in to see the good doctor. Turns out to be another Doctor, although I did see my doctor walking around alot. The twelve beautifully dressed pharmacy reps who came in in that morning were greeted with smiles and immediately ushered back. I seems like sick patients get seen last. Grade FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!