Dr. DeGiorgio is an angel... show details Dr. DeGiorgio is an angel...
by Pepper Edmiston, mother of David Abrams on Sep 23rd, 2015

Chris DeGiorgio was my son David's doctor for many, many years. David was disabled and had severe seizures (from chemo), but he was able to see the aura of goodness surrounding Dr. D. He always hugged him and was never afraid of any procedures . Dr. D has the patience of the saint, the fortitude of a mountain climber and the will to cure everyone he meets. His patients and their problems are never far from his thoughts. Our beautiful David was lost to a seizure and Dr. D. took the loss as hard as we did. I think his dedication gave David many extra years, some of them wonderful. Chris DeGiorgio is everything a doctor should be.

Is he worth it? show details Is he worth it?
by santino on Dec 28th, 2014

I live in Michigan and have had seizures for 20 years. I have had all tests u can and tried most med ..on Lamictal Triliptol now with Vimpat a scared start . I have seen many Neurol with no help and 1 over med me in 2007. Have a VNS implanted now and haven't seen a seizure reduction unless the would have gotin worse over time . I wish I could at least email the doctor and say are y worth the trip and do u know a lot about this stuff? If anyone out there Has Epilepsy and has seen this Doctor please email me and give me some info about exper thu

by Dee HYatt on Dec 22nd, 2014

Doctor D's professionalism mixed w/ the best bed side manner anyone can ask for. If you have seizures I would be calling him....like I did years ago...Ask him what is out there now for seizures.....THEY can be controlled!

from 60 seizures in a month drop to 2 or nothing in a month! show details from 60 seizures in a month drop to 2 or nothing in a month!
Dec 2nd, 2011

from 60 seizures in a month to 2 or nothing in a month!!!