A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Dehlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Dehlin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dehlin
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Dehlin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Dehlin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dehlin graduated from Michigan State University Collge of Human Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Dehlin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Marquette General Health System
- Marquette General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Allen Dehlin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher A. Dehlin practice?
- Dr. Christopher Dehlin has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Dehlin practices Family Medicine near Marquette, MI.
See Marquette Primary Care Doctors.