A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chris Demetriou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chris Demetriou is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Demetriou
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Demetriou Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chris Demetriou, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Demetriou graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Demetriou has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chris Demetriou MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Chris Demetriou practice?
- Dr. Chris Demetriou has 1 office location.
Dr. Chris Demetriou practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Garden City, NY.
See Garden City Internists and Garden City Gastroenterologists.