Dr. Christopher Demetriou Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Demetriou?

October 9th, 2017

Dr Demetriou is the best doctor.I recommend 100%.d

August 18th, 2017

Dr, Demetriou literally gave me my life back. After 10 years and 5 Doctors, of always worrying where a bath room was. I experienced times when I could not leave my house because of bath room issues. At times I would eat and in ten minutes have to go to the bath room. I can not say enough about his professional and personal care. Mentally and physically I am 100% better.

July 21st, 2017

Dr. D. and Staff were Excellent

Dr. Demetriou and his staff in Garden City were excellent. My husband and I were completely satisfied with our visit.

July 11th, 2017

Highly professional

A unique experience at this office. Will recommend them highly!

June 9th, 2017

There is only one word to describe Dr. Demetriou , FANTASTIC!!!!!!! That also goes for the staff.

May 12th, 2017

Outstanding

I went to him as a second opinion for diarrhea that I have suffered from for years and years. He was so detailed with his questions and in the way he explained the possible causes of my problems. With a few diet modifications I am feeling better. Funny thing was that when I first met him he looked a little young and had a relaxed personality by which I assumed he would not be able to help--but when he started talking and analyzing my problem you realize he is very knowledgeable and professional. His personality is beautiful. I could honestly say he is the best doctor I have ever been to

April 22nd, 2017

Highly recommend

Dr. Demetriou and the entire staff were wonderful! Everything went smoothly from the time I scheduled the appointment for the procedure until I walked out the door after it was all done. Everyone was extremely accommodating. I would highly recommend Dr. Demetriou and this office to anyone.

April 21st, 2017

Dr. Demetriou and his staff are professional and courteous. Had a colonoscopy performed and the care I received before, during and after was outstanding. Routine office visits are a pleasure, Dr. Demetiou always has time to listen to my complaints and discuss my options. I wish more doctors had his bedside manner!

April 20th, 2017

Dr Demetriou is the best!

Needed a new Gastro. Primary Dr recommended. So caring and professional. Really listens to what I have to say. Got my UC in remission! So happy!

March 27th, 2017

Awesome!!

I went for a consultation with Dr. Demetriou and immediately liked him. He was friendly, professional and very caring. He explained everything in simple easy to understand terms and made me feel extremely comfortable about having a colonoscopy.The day of my procedure was smoooth sailing from from the moment I walked in the door. Everything went exactly as he had explained. His entire staff is very professional and courteous and they make you feel very relaxed. I can't say enough good things about my entire experience. While not exactly counting the days until my next colonoscopy, I will not hesitate to return to Dr. Demetriou!!

March 5th, 2017

Extremely Satisfied

Im sad to say he is the 6th stomach doctor I have seen. He was the complete doctor for me; he listened, he made me feel comfortable, he spent time with me, he explained my problems, he has been treating me and its working. He is the 6th stomach doctor and he is the best stomach doctor. There is a reason why he has the most ratings. Only negative is that it took 2 months to get an appointment.

February 22nd, 2017

Excellent Caring Doctor

I saw Dr. Demetriou for my first-even colonoscopy. I was very worried about the prep and procedure, but needn't have been because Dr. Demetriou and his staff are competent and caring. The anesthesiologist Dr. Kim was especially kind and put me at ease. The office looks like a spa rather than a boring drab medical space. My husband who is a reluctant patient made an appointment on the spot. Recommend!