A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Derby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Derby is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Derby, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Derby graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Derby has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher D Derby MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher D. Derby practice?
- Dr. Christopher Derby has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Derby practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Wilmington Cardiothoracic Surgeons and Wilmington Surgeons.