A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher DeWald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher DeWald, Spinal Deformity and Scoliosis, Spine, Back & Neck Orthopedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. DeWald
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. DeWald Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher DeWald, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Arthrodesis (Spinal Fusion)
- Back Pain
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Herniated Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Spina Bifida (Meningocele)
- Spinal Arthritis (Spondylarthritis)
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. DeWald graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. DeWald has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Oak Park Hospital
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher J DeWald MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. DeWald practice?
- Dr. Christopher DeWald has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher DeWald practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Westchester, IL.
See Chicago Orthopedic Surgeons.