A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher DeWald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher DeWald is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. DeWald
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. DeWald Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher DeWald, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Arthrodesis (Spinal Fusion)
- Back Pain
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Herniated Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Spina Bifida (Meningocele)
- Spinal Arthritis (Spondylarthritis)
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. DeWald graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. DeWald has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Oak Park Hospital
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher J DeWald MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. DeWald practice?
- Dr. Christopher DeWald has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher DeWald practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Orthopedic Surgeons.