by Joan Bozich on Jan 22nd, 2015

Dr. Christopher DeWald is an excellent doctor....more like TEN stars. He and his staff are the best of the best - knowledgeable, thorough, kind, compassionate, understanding and know how to treat a patient with the best care. He operated on my mom three times for back surgery and our family found him to be the best in his field. He treated our mom like she was his mom, always making sure she had excellent care not only from his office staff but at the hospital also. It just doesn't get any better than that.

back fixed show details back fixed
by Theresa Ann Brandenburg on Jun 4th, 2014

I can't thank Dr. DeWald enough for fixing my back, I was all humped over, and everyone I see now tells me how nice and straight I look, he did everything to make a patient feel comfortable, I would recommend him to everyone I know, I live in Ohio and it was well worth the trip.....I will just be glad when I don't have to wear the brace any more.....His nurse Anna is also wonderful, everytime I ever called about anything, she always got back to me......Rush is a great hospital.

lisa wagman show details lisa wagman
Oct 15th, 2012

trust jim majorly and would recommend him to anyone with the chroic and sever pain i have. THE BEST

BEST DOCTOR EVER show details BEST DOCTOR EVER
Aug 8th, 2012

every time I go hiking, running, skiing or kayaking, I think of this doctor and how his skillful hands changed my life. I had previous failed fusion and crippling pain. also 65 degree curvature. at least 5 differnt surgeons, including neurosurgeons, told me that they couldn't help me. I couldn't walk more than 10 feet without being in pain - I could barely go to work... it took 16 hours of intricate spinal surgery to fix me (how someone could operate for what amounts to 2 full workdays, I'll never know). I now live my life pain-free. Thanks, Dr D!

by alexis s on May 3rd, 2010

Dr. Dewald is awsome..... he changed my whole life around.........he is my hero...... about 7 yrs ago I was said to have scoliosis, but I was at a different hospital and it seems to me like the hospital didn't care..... but he did..... wen I finally found out he had his own office at rush, he took me right in and that was 3yrs ago and he performed my surgery...... I had a 83 degree curve with a rib hump..... and he corrected it alll...... I love this man , he is he more than great

by alexis s on May 3rd, 2010