Dr. Christopher Dewald MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Chicago, IL

• Good
  • Bad

March 9th, 2017
Dr. DeWald is an excellent, caring, talented physician!
I would trust my children's lives to Dr. DeWald. He and his team took excellent care of me when I had my last spine surgery. And when I had an unrelated incident 6 weeks later and ended up back in the hospital, he and his team checked on me regularly, making sure I was doing well!

February 21st, 2017
Actually listen to what his patients want as a final outcome of having surgery. Takes the time to explain what procedure is best for your specific condition.

April 19th, 2015
Dr. DeWald is the Best.
Dr. Christopher J. DeWald is the most wonderful doctor ever, he changed my live completely for the better........Pray he lives a long healthy life so he can keep helping others the way he helped me. I recommend him to everyone I know, not only did he get me out of constant pain, now I am so straight that everyone keeps telling me how great I look, so that's an added perk.....God bless him always.

January 22nd, 2015
Dr. Christopher DeWald is an excellent doctor....more like TEN stars. He and his staff are the best of the best - knowledgeable, thorough, kind, compassionate, understanding and know how to treat a patient with the best care. He operated on my mom three times for back surgery and our family found him to be the best in his field. He treated our mom like she was his mom, always making sure she had excellent care not only from his office staff but at the hospital also. It just doesn't get any better than that.

June 5th, 2014
back fixed
I can't thank Dr. DeWald enough for fixing my back, I was all humped over, and everyone I see now tells me how nice and straight I look, he did everything to make a patient feel comfortable, I would recommend him to everyone I know, I live in Ohio and it was well worth the trip.....I will just be glad when I don't have to wear the brace any more.....His nurse Anna is also wonderful, everytime I ever called about anything, she always got back to me......Rush is a great hospital.

October 15th, 2012
lisa wagman
trust jim majorly and would recommend him to anyone with the chroic and sever pain i have. THE BEST

May 3rd, 2010
Dr. Dewald is awsome..... he changed my whole life around.........he is my hero...... about 7 yrs ago I was said to have scoliosis, but I was at a different hospital and it seems to me like the hospital didn't care..... but he did..... wen I finally found out he had his own office at rush, he took me right in and that was 3yrs ago and he performed my surgery...... I had a 83 degree curve with a rib hump..... and he corrected it alll...... I love this man , he is he more than great

May 4th, 2017