Family Physicians

Beckett Ridge Family Medicine
4870 Wunnenberg Way
West Chester, OH 45069
513-860-4600
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Pleasant  |  show details
by George on Sep 14th, 2013

Dr. Diatte is one of the best doctors around, hes never sugar coated any thing with me or my family, hes straight forward. in this world we live in we want a quick fix theres no such thing, he wont waste your time if there is nothing wrong.by the way Im 53yrs old and very straight foreward.These doctors are hard to find these days. The waiting area is soothing.this is hard to find.

|  ESTABLISHED PATIENT  |  show details
by DOUG FELTNER on Jun 3rd, 2013

I think Dr. Diatte really cares about his patients. He made feel very comfortable and he took his time with me, he listened to me and then gave me my diagnosis. My rxs were sent electronically so I didn't have to drop the rx off at the pharmacy and wait, all I had to do was go pick it up. His nurse was great when she came and took my blood and the front desk were very courteous. I have recommended my family and friends to see him as a pcp.

|  Excellent Provider and Staff  |  show details
by Paul Reynolds on Jun 1st, 2013

Excellent medical medical care!

|  quack quack  |  show details
Aug 20th, 2012

sat in the floor and told me I needed advil. What a joke I would'nt let him treat my dog!!!!!!!!!!!!! TERRABLE

|  odd  |  show details
Jun 20th, 2012

Seemed to not care

|  show details
Apr 28th, 2012

Do not waste your time...

|  Unproffessional  |  show details
Aug 25th, 2011

We went to Dr. Diatte for the first time when my son turned 18 hoping to establish a relationship with a Dr. other than his pediatrician. Dr. Diatte was rushed, took little time to get to know us, and was late, even though we were the first appointment of the day. We had to ASK him to look at the records the Ped. had sent over, he had not taken the time to review them prior to our appointment. His office did not follow-up to see how my son was doing after his strep diagnosis and when we called and asked if we could come in for a follow-up strep test to make sure he was over it before he left for college they refused to do the test without us paying for another full office appointment. Apparently the money is all that matters.

|  show details