A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Dickens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dickens
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Dickens Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Dickens, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dickens graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Dickens has 12 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher John Dickens MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Dickens practice?
- Dr. Christopher Dickens has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Dickens practices Ophthalmology near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Emeryville, CA and San Francisco, CA.
See Oakland Ophthalmologists.