A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Dickens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Dickens, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dickens graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Dickens has 12 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher J Dickens MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Dickens practice?
- Dr. Christopher Dickens has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Dickens practices Ophthalmology near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Oakland Ophthalmologists.