Dr. Christopher Dietrich Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Dietrich?

Insomnia

Get the facts about insomnia, including the different types, who gets it, and what causes it.

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Dietrich?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 18th, 2015

Never been treated in my life as bad as I was by this Doctor

I have been in a wheel chair, on a mobility scooter since 1999. I went to see this Doctor, and was treated horrible. I was treated, as if I was some kind of drug person only. I have been on pain medicine for over 30 yrs. He wanted certain records, which I could not get, as it was years ago, they don't keep MRI, ect that long. He even did a urine test on me. blood test...seeing if I was a druggie. I said do it. It came out CLEAN. (of course) His reports were mis-led on me too. Saying that I refused a shot. I did not refuse a shot..I refuse it because I'm highly allergic to the meds they use in them. He said many things, that I did not say at all or tell him. I have never in my life been to such a un-caring Doctor such as him. His nurse or who ever she was that came in before he did, examined me and hurt me, and was not caring either. I was already disappointed, in her treatment to me, before the Doctor even came in. I have a incurable disease in my spine, and she said its reversible. NO it is Not. She needs to read up on it, and it would tell her it isn't. She did not know what she was talking about. I would not ever recommend this Doctor to anyone. I would never want them treated as I was. When he came in, he did not even say hello to me, he sat in a chair, and more or less, drilled me. I felt like some kind of lady coming off the streets..when I'm not, of course. I was Very judged, very judged. I got no where with him, and with no compassion at all for me and the 24/7 pain I live with daily. Yes, I wanted a RX written...as I'm in stage 3 of my spine disease and I was in great pain, and that is what relieves me, to somewhat have and be able to have a life. Now I'm looking for a caring Doctor that believes in me, and understands. Please do not see this Doctor, he will not listen to you, and he will judge your condition too and then write a report on you, which will not be true, in what you have told him.

February 20th, 2015

Dr. spent very little time examining me and did not really listen to my complaints. PAC was not sympathize to my pain .

January 27th, 2015

not good

this doctor would not help me with my pain at all due to my money situation he wanted a UA that i could not afford at the time I would like to know where all the caring Drs. are? I was discrimiated due to lack of money How sad and i have to live with the pain i have for the rest of my life..............

August 6th, 2013

Great doctor who cares

The best pain Doc I have found wished I never would have moved. He really listens and gets to where the problem is. He is concerned about your pain not what insurance I have. Treats a person like they should be. Thanks Dr. Dietrich!

July 29th, 2016