A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Dodson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Dodson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dodson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dodson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Dodson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dodson graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Dodson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Cloyd Dodson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher C. Dodson practice?
- Dr. Christopher Dodson has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Dodson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons.