A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Dodson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Dodson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Dodson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dodson graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Dodson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
- Hospital For Special Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Cloyd Dodson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher C. Dodson practice?
- Dr. Christopher Dodson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Dodson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bryn Mawr, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Bensalem, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Orthopedic Surgeons.