Dr. Christopher Dodson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 27th, 2016
Very pleased
When I first met Dr. Dodson he was informative and confident of what had to be done, he took the time to explain what the procedure was and what to expect in the months that followed, he was on point. I feel as though he did a excellent job I've seen other people who have had the same surgery as I had and can see the the scar right down the middle of they're knee I can barely see mine. I would definitely recommend him and his PA Melissa Scheller they are very good. I don't usually give 5 stars but I had to straight down the board. Thanks again for a job well done.

April 13th, 2016
Great Orthopedic Physician
Dr. Dodson is a great orthopedic doctor. He diagnosed and repaired my torn ACL. I have had no issues and I have been able to get back to doing my normal activities. I have had multiple sports injuries resulting in surgeries, and I can honestly say Dr. Dodson and the Rothman Institute are top notch.

November 12th, 2015
the best ever doctor I met, and never will never forget what HE did for me. I got massive tear on my shoulder damaged after felled on ice, and I was able to get back to my work (wallpaperhanging) after 4 months !!!! THANK YOU DOCTOR!!!!!! Peter

August 11th, 2015
Exceptional
My injury was an extremely traumatic one, career ending. Tearing your acl, mcl and meniscus all at once is not the ideal situation when you're trying to get to school on an athletic scholarship. My entire recovery process with Dr. Dodos was great. I feel like he could really relate to me, and he used himself to explain how he was going to do my surgery and how it related to me and my body type. Dr. Dodson is very experienced and I would recommend him to anyone.

March 13th, 2015
AVOID ROTHMAN INSTITUTE AND "DR" DODSON.
Dr. Dodson was curt and dismissive, spent minimal time and was rude. AVOID.