A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Doehring:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Doehring is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Doehring, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Doehring graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Doehring has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Beech Grove
- Franciscan St. Francis Health Beech Grove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Boyd Doehring MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher B. Doehring practice?
- Dr. Christopher Doehring has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Doehring practices Family Medicine near Beech Grove, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN.
See Beech Grove Family Physicians.