Dr. Christopher Dolega Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Dolega?

July 18th, 2016

The Best!!!

Very friendly, confident, caring doctor. Easy to understand. Thorough. Takes time to explain. Have been seeing him for years. NO complaints.

August 29th, 2014

Best of the best...

Dr. Dolega is the very best primary physician I have seen in my 85 years. He listens. He explains things no other doctor has been able to explain. He is thorough. He is genuine. And he does not "write prescriptions as though they are candy" as a critic has noted. I only wish Southwest Physcisians, Dr. Dolega's group, would accept Aetna's invitation to join them under my plan. It has taken me 10 years to find a doctor in my current residence area in whom I have such confidence, and a group that is usually so efficient. Dr. Dolega deserves the highest awards available.

April 12th, 2014

THE BEST FAMILY DR AROUND 44130

I HAVE BEEN SEEEING THE DR FOR ABOUT 10 YRS NOW. HE LISTENS AND WE TALK AND HE TELLS ME HIS VIEW POINT AND I TELL HIM MINE AND WE AGREE SOMEWHERE IN THE MIDDLE

May 11th, 2011

A Physician who really cares and listens

My family has been in the care of Dr. Dolega for around 10 years and he as grown into a very caring and conscientious physician. He takes personal responsibility in his care. I would recommend Dr. Dolega and his staff, they are professional and courteous. In addition they take each one of us as a priority if we are having medical issues.

October 5th, 2009

FINALLY A REAL DOCTOR

I was referred to Dr. Dolega by one of his current patients. He EXCEEDING my expectations. When you arrive for your scheduled appointment time, do not expect to be there all day. I have never had a doctor that has been so prompt, takes time with you, LISTENS to what you are saying, and still run on schedule. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

September 25th, 2017